We use Bio-Cide’s EnviroCON product that is highly effective in eliminating odor-causing microorganisms as well as those associated with mold, mildew and bacterial growth.
A point of contact application, EnviroCON eliminates odors at their source through a chlorine dioxide release-process that destroys organisms at the origin.
EnviroCON uses no perfumes or masking agents.
An enhanced benefit of EnviroCON is its low toxicity and safety rating from the EPA. As a result, EnviroCON may be used in occupied spaces. EnviroCON does not use any environmentally damaging propellants or flammable ingredients.